Our small team creates big experiences that inspire our players and the world. If you’re interested in a career at pnkfrg studios, send us an email telling us a bit about yourself and what you’re looking for.
Chief Technology OfficerApply now
We’re looking for a CTO to join our studio in Berlin or remote!
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and energetic Chief Technology Officer to join the team, working closely with the CEO to build the casual games for the next generation of players. As CTO you will be responsible for implementing the technical strategy and vision of the company, building and leading an engineering organisation, and making the necessary decisions around third party tech partnerships.
Who you are:
- You have a solid experience as a CTO, VP of Technology, Director of Engineering or similar
- You have worked with digital consumer products, social media apps or have experience in building bitcoin / crypto related solutions.
- You are experienced in running a strategic tech organisation in a fast moving environment.
- You have significant experience in software/enterprise architecture and personally building digital products from early-stage through to scaling
- You have managed, mentored, and inspired a team of engineers providing architectural guidance, code reviews, etc
- You have a strong mindset for growth and scaling the business
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- You are interested in building and leading a diverse and remote-first tech organisation
What you’ll do at pnkfrg:
- You will partner with CEO to define product vision and setting a plan for how technology will be used and built to support the company’s growth
- You will be the company representative in tech matters towards our investors, the board of directors and other stakeholders.
- You are responsible for hiring the tech roles and you’re ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs
- You will be actively researching and managing third party solutions
- You are making executive decisions on the company's technological requirements and timelines for the development
- You will discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- You will be a manager and a mentor for our tech team and support them through different stages of the product development
- You are ensuring all technology practices are built in a secure manner and follow regulatory requirements